Applications are OPEN for the Spring 2024 KI Internship
KI Spring 2024 Internship deadline: December 3rd, 2023 at 11:59 pm ET
Kalmanovitz Initiative Spring 2024 Internship
Each semester, KI recruits Georgetown students who are dedicated to social justice to work with local community groups in D.C. advocating for working people through its Organizing Internship and
Research in Action Internship. Students will participate in an initial orientation the first week.
The Organizing Internship provides an opportunity for students to observe the impact of community
and labor organizing, support and contribute to ongoing campaigns and projects, and develop their own organizing skills. Meanwhile, the Research in Action Internship provides students the opportunity to learn from leaders in the world of workers’ rights, support and contribute to ongoing campaigns and research projects, and develop their own research skills.
The KI Spring Internship will:
- Introduce students to key issues affecting workers and the labor movement;
- Provide an experiential learning opportunity through the internship;
- Develop students’ organizing skills through on the ground work with
- Support local community groups working towards worker justice;
- And maintain a strong connection between Georgetown and local
communities. Through first-hand involvement in local campaigns, students will develop their own view of the challenges facing workers in the modern economy and the role of worker justice. From these experiences, students contribute to the next generation of the worker justice movement.
Please submit your application and a resume to email@example.com by
Sunday, December 3rd, 2023 at 11:59pm ET.