Apply for the 2017 Labor Capital Strategies Internship
The Labor Capital Strategies (LCS) Internship matches undergraduate students with top labor groups and progressive investment groups advocating for working people. The LCS Internship provides an opportunity for students to observe the impact of finance and capital strategy, support efforts to strengthen the labor movement, and develop their own understanding and skill set. Read more about the LCS Internship on this information sheet.
The placement organizations include:
- Change to Win Investment Group (CtWIG)
- LIUNA Corporate Affairs (LIUNA CA)
- The Union Labor Life Insurance Company (Ullico)
- KPS Capital Partners, LP (KPS)
- Smart Growth America (SGA)
Please direct any questions to Nick Wertsch at 202-687-4987 or firstname.lastname@example.org (new window).