Unpaid = Unfair? Law, Economics, & Ethics of Unpaid Internships
Posted in Events
Join the Kalmanovitz Initiative and the Georgetown Solidarity Committee on March 18, 2013 for “Unpaid = Unfair? Law, Economics, & Ethics of Unpaid Internships.”
March 18, 2013
Experts and activists will hold a panel discussion about the economic and social pressures driving unpaid internships. Refreshments will be served.
– Nancy Donaldson, Director, ILO Washington Office
– Ross Eisenbrey: Vice President, Economic Policy Institute
– Eric Glatt: Intern Advocate; Plaintiff, Glatt v. Fox Searchlight Pictures, Inc.
– Mohammad Sheikh, Asst. Director of Labor Standards, D.C. DOES
– Rory O’Sullivan: Policy and Research Director, Young Invincibles
Check out this great article about the event by the Georgetown Voice: Unpaid internships unlawfully exploit Hoyas (new window).