Pass the Torch: An Evening of Student Activism
Posted in Events
Monday, April 13 | 7:30 PM
Healey Family Student Center Social Room
Pass the Torch: An Evening of Student Activism will celebrate student activism at Georgetown around race and class. Pass the Torch is part of a series of events entitled Ignite the Dream: Race and Socioeconomic Class in America.
A panel of student activists, moderated by the Kalmanovitz Initiative’s Vail Kohnert-Yount, will speak to their experiences:
– Thomas Lloyd, LGBTQ Activist
– Colleen Roberts, GSP Chair of Advocacy
– Esther Owolabi, Member of Black Leadership Forum and Ferguson Trip Organizer
– Citlalli Alvarez, UndocuHoyas Activist
– Dan Silkman, Chair of The Corp Philanthropy
– Lydia Brown, Founder of Autistic Hoya (new window)and Disability Activist
For more information and to RSVP, visit Ignite the Dream: Race and Socioeconomic Class in America.